Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
not again they might as well just replay there lives and sit bk and have a coffee ffs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I see Angie waking up this morning and “exposing” Taurian and Paigey or something. Debate on racism against white people. Who knows, she’s probably still raging she didn’t get in Miss Reds box

I saw this, this morning. At least someone is talking sense about it all.
Perfectly worded. Only thing I didn’t like is that she added “saying it with chest” 😂 but yeah, she sounds like she could be one of us.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
We all talk all day every day. At least one of us is likely going to be a shocker if we ever find out who they are. Imagine we are laugh reacting and commenting back to Lucy rose or someone all day long
I can assure you I’m just normal person certainly not that ugly fat toothless t 🤣
My main ain’t even about me so no shocker to come out about moi 😘

Claire was in deep with plm members,and them loose lips that were all in her box last night had parts to play too,they've all done stuff
Here you are again back saying something weird. Im certain you’re from that group or the other group. You come in every few days, drop a weird message and dip again. This ain’t a place for you to try sway our thoughts and opinions. Maybe write a book or something

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
IMG_0174.png

Status
Not open for further replies.