Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire was in deep with plm members,and them loose lips that were all in her box last night had parts to play too,they've all done stuff
Just asking, what’s your beef with that side? You came in Saturday and went for Chloe calling her racist. You’re now jumping on Tony’s words where I think he said the wrong name for a start, and accusing people of being part of that group. I’m sure you won’t answer, you’ll be back to call out Paula or someone next 🤔

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
IMG_0174.png
Tony threatening us with a good time. He can’t stand the heat now it’s on him so he’s ducking out

Mar 16, 2024
London
Here you are again back saying something weird. Im certain you’re from that group or the other group. You come in every few days, drop a weird message and dip again. This ain’t a place for you to try sway our thoughts and opinions. Maybe write a book or something
I was wondering what this was about and thought it was a bit random

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Just asking, what’s your beef with that side? You came in Saturday and went for Chloe calling her racist. You’re now jumping on Tony’s words where I think he said the wrong name for a start, and accusing people of being part of that group. I’m sure you won’t answer, you’ll be back to call out Paula or someone next 🤔
He definitely said the wrong name, the one that was involved is called cherbear which obviously is very similar to Claire’s and I believe that’s what he’s running with

Nov 10, 2023
Demis mum, just the randomness of the posts, the way they always mention the 3 letter words group, obessessed with chloe and that group and the rambling. Just matches the way she comments and speaks IMO
But I do want to know, who the do is Amy and where do they see them? 🤣
Mazza has a friend called Amy. She’s been in boxes a few times recently. Could it be her?

I was wondering what this was about and thought it was a bit random
I always find it weird when there’s an account that comes in randomly and says something really negative, out of the blue about someone and disappears again. It’s like they heard what Tony said and ran straight here. They always seem to do this. Had my eye on them for a while

He definitely said the wrong name, the one that was involved is called cherbear which obviously is very similar to Claire’s and I believe that’s what he’s running with
Yeah cause he said Claire was in his box first, never seen Clairebear in his box. Either way he’s so thick he’s now put wrong damaging information out there. Looking forward to his goodbye live. Getting a bottle of champers in and getting my middle finger emoji ready for him 😂

Demis mum, just the randomness of the posts, the way they always mention the 3 letters group, obessessed with chloe and that group and the rambling. Just matches the way she comments and speaks IMO
But I do want to know, who the do is Amy and where do they see them? 🤣
do off? Tornado Trace is in here? 😂😂😂 it would make sense as they run with crazy stuff that hasn’t even happened. Tell Demi to unblock me trace. Her mods blocked me last night, Demi knows I’m the real Zia so she won’t be happy her mods did that. We were becoming good friends

Status
Not open for further replies.