Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morning you bunch of defenestrators.

Opened TikTok to pearl, going sub only

If that’s not realisation she’s a t then I don’t know what is

Ostrich Avestruz GIF by Amnistía Internacional España

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Yeah cause he said Claire was in his box first, never seen Clairebear in his box. Either way he’s so thick he’s now put wrong damaging information out there. Looking forward to his goodbye live. Getting a bottle of champers in and getting my middle finger emoji ready for him 😂
He did shout at Clairebear previously, as she was cam2 him. He shouldn’t be shouting and yelling like that without evidence. He’s a horrid backward, misogynistic t. He need off, he rules by fear of repercussions but he’s not scary he’s TINY. He’s got a bad case of small dick energy

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
I’ll be posting a letter to TikTok London headquarters today regarding problematic creators and the racism, transphobia, homophobia and bullying being allowed on the platform. Here’s the address if anyone else would like to also

Here you are again back saying something weird. Im certain you’re from that group or the other group. You come in every few days, drop a weird message and dip again. This ain’t a place for you to try sway our thoughts and opinions. Maybe write a book or something
Oh dear has someone touched a nerve,I'm with no group,just a observer

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Not the first time he's announced a departure, if you were going to leave you would leave. But one last live will go like this....massive support for him, you can't leave from the masses and he will flip announcing with great volume and many many words that he won't be going anywhere! This is my prediction and I didn't need any psychic powers to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.