Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’ve woke up to loads of messages in the requests portion of tiktok inbox. I’m not Talia and I’m not scared of people but also I am a bit spooked by the whole thing.

I’m going to delete my tiktok account and make a new one i think. Can I make a new one with my same email address?

What’s this live with Alex about? He’s fuming and talking about Miss red? I’ve just checked the call out thread and there’s nothing there address wise?
J wanted you in the box 😂

Reactions: Deleted member 1815

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
SHUTUP ALEX I HAVE BEEN TROLLED THE WORST AND YOU DOXXED MY ADDRESS. YOUR OBSESSION IS WEIRD AND THE LAST PERSON WHO SHOULD TALK ABOUT BULLYING.
PAIGYBABY WAS AWFUL LAST NIGHT ABOUT MISS RED AND YET YOU HAVE HER IN THE BOX. SHE HAS INCITED HATRED FIR DAYS!
Piss off on your own platform you racist lying hypocrite, nobody gives a flying rats arse for you to be making s about yourself

If you want us in the box, Alex and J, it won’t even be considered unless you tell us who supposedly doxxed her address.

Because it sounds like you’re implying it was me, which we all know it categorically wasn’t.

I shown three screenshots of her public Facebook posts of her being racist and transphobic

Public.
Public.

Public.

It did imply it was you but now he’s saying it didn’t happen just cause Paigey went in to clear it up

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
SO WHERE IS THE PROOF
Looking Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Status
Not open for further replies.