Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
There’s a reason this website is public like tattle and that everyone’s consistently refused to make a discord. We don’t want to dox people we are against it as we are against racism.

All I am fed up of is a group of people on TikTok that are consistently racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic and basically bigoted.

if these people were in mainstream media they would have their contracts ended. TikTok should be no different.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
SHUTUP ALEX I HAVE BEEN TROLLED THE WORST AND YOU DOXXED MY ADDRESS. YOUR OBSESSION IS WEIRD AND THE LAST PERSON WHO SHOULD TALK ABOUT BULLYING.
PAIGYBABY WAS AWFUL LAST NIGHT ABOUT MISS RED AND YET YOU HAVE HER IN THE BOX. SHE HAS INCITED HATRED FIR DAYS!
Will you shut up and stop making this all about you again. Give us all a break ffs

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Alex Alex Alex do you really think you have any credibility on the app!
Please do not blackmail viewer with threats of suicide, doing that is disgusting behaviour!
Firstly from my point of view, I don’t dislike Miss Red because of her hair, the way she speaks or from the fact she uses a filter. My issue with Miss Red is what she said in them Facebook comment. What she said is so much worse than what Pearl said in my opinion, as a woman who has multiple ethnic minorities in my family and have first hand experience with racism, I took real offence to her Facebook posts. I do not accept her words of her Facebook was hacked, if it was why did she not do something about it, because if that was me I would have explored every avenue to get them posts removed. But she never!
Secondly I am totally against people doxxing people however let’s just put something straight, absolutely nobody has doxxed miss reds name, she herself has put her full name out there on a number of occasions and has even give her FYP news room with thousands of people in, her name so they can google her and her singing career. I was in the live that you are talking about last night and at no point was her address doxxed, not in the screenshots shown or in the comments.
What you are doing now Alex is damage control because the full context of miss reds facebook have been shown and you know that because the BAME community are fired up and have a fire in them to highlight the racists on the app and you know that this could absolutely end her on this app.
A RACIST IS A RACIST AND AS FAR AS I AM
CONCERNED MISS RED IS A RACIST.
I would have more respect for her if she came out and admitted what she done was wrong!

SHUTUP ALEX I HAVE BEEN TROLLED THE WORST AND YOU DOXXED MY ADDRESS. YOUR OBSESSION IS WEIRD AND THE LAST PERSON WHO SHOULD TALK ABOUT BULLYING.
PAIGYBABY WAS AWFUL LAST NIGHT ABOUT MISS RED AND YET YOU HAVE HER IN THE BOX. SHE HAS INCITED HATRED FIR DAYS!
Piss off. This isn’t a place for your defence. You been a racist, ableist t and deserve whatever you get. You’re an awful person, a bully and you need to put TikTok down and get into rehab and therapy

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
IMG_0174.png
bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
So Pearl calls her kids and grandma orangutans and little rats. What a wonderful role model
Why aren't people calling this out?
I would never ever allow any family member, grandparents or not to call my child an "endearing" name that they will be likely be bullied for. Its not endearing at all and you aren't building their resilience, you are simply bullying those you're meant to protect the most. You've all banged on about your own adult MH, think about the kids! It's the worse defence

Status
Not open for further replies.