GET TO ALEXS!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2663.png
    IMG_2663.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 45

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
For anyone going live you can run a practice live where nobody can come into the room so you can get to grip with the live features. You can find it under settings when you go to the live screen.
So click the plus like your gonna make a post, scroll along to live, go to settings then select practice live.
To stop guest requests you have to do that when you actually go live, hopefully this video will give you a bit of insight 🤎

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Shell you’re adding absolutely nothing to the discussion “you have to look at this through a travellers mind, we go through discrimination everyday” YES, that’s the point, as a minority you should know what it feels like to be on the receiving end and have a little compassion and understanding.

Mar 1, 2024
This entire situation is going in circles.
Yes, Pearl did wrong, she shouldn't have said what she said.
In Pearl's defence, she has said it to people before. I think this situation was more of a wrong place, wrong time kind of thing.
I can't count how many times she's apologized for this.
There's no justifying it, there are no excuses for it, there are only lessons to be learnt.
If Pearl is willing to be educated, and learn something from this incident, then what more can we do?
I honestly don't know what people expect out of this besides accountability.
She's been publicized for this for days now. Can't we learn to tie up loose ends and put it to bed?
This world is so vast, and our lives are so short. There are more significant things going on in the world than she said, he said.
The problem with just putting these things to bed is Pearl and friends are not taking accountability. Every time her and friends/“big creators” make excuses for Pearls racist remarks ,it only causes more discussion and awareness on how racist these friends and viewers are themselves . So in my opinion it should never be put to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.