Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think I may be holding my first live later today, with stonewall facts and receipts as to why I couldn’t be someone who would dox Red. Not definite, getting my ducks in a row 🤔
I will watch from outside or come in on a fresh account as I don’t want anything to detract from your live. We know you’re not at fault - I actually don’t believe there was a doxing I think it was an Alex panic-lie

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
How is Tony spinning this to his advantage? I didn’t catch the beginning on his explanation .. that Hannah is very forgiving. I watched it live as did many of you and it was outrageous.
I think she is being polite at the moment. Trying not to triggering him into another misogynist tyrade

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Today's vibes...

Attachments

• leave-britney.gif
    leave-britney.gif
    67.2 KB · Views: 42
I will watch from outside or come in on a fresh account as I don’t want anything to detract from your live. We know you’re not at fault - I actually don’t believe there was a doxing I think it was an Alex panic-lie
Make a new account, you can inbox us what account it is and we can all follow you. It’s better to be anonymous but you will be ok. I think it’s made up bout the doxxing. Or that a fake account doxxed her in comments and it got quickly muted and he’s been reckless in how he delivered it

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I need you guys to know I would go to war for a lot of you. If there are posts I don't agree with I just stay out of it, I'm here for witty retorts mainly, and everyone's unbiased opinions because we can't have those on lives. It's just nice to know I'm not alone in a lot of my thoughts.
If I think you're an arsehole I'll ignore you.
If anyone comes for Mrs doubtfire I will throat punch a b.
face punch GIF
You fing legend 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.