Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
I'm telling you all now its Alex that is doing the doxing! I can't prove it no, but he gives off the type!

Like I said a few posts back...he gets close to some of them, they get trolled, his the first on the phone to comfort them and fire up lives and all that to "save them" but it's all actually him that's doing it! And the final straw is to fully dox them address and mobile number. Then the persons on has a full menty b and his there licking their arse hole!

Mis beg doesn't want ya button moldy mushroom ya desperate fat ugly t!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Cockinhermouth is basically saying Taurian & Paige gave the green light to trolls because Baguette showed a screenshot of a racist Facebook for 5 seconds. Shut the do up with that s. You’ve not shown any proof of this alleged doxxing and if it did happen Red seems to know EXACTLY who it is, so stop trying to deflect onto comment cafe.
theyve revealed with this live that we didnt dox. cockerpoo said that i gave the ok for doxxers to dox. i think it was a clever way to turn all of the vitriol around.Cockerpoo going for this woman and making her ditch her friends on the app is mad. she is the one that is out of control more than anyone else... what is she getting involved for?? taurian shouldnt care that cockerpoo doesnt respect her.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Cockerpoo are you for real! You have literally just said that the live was about someone who said something racist yet the public Facebook posts show that Donna posted racist messages on her PUBLIC Facebook. It’s not one rule for Pearl but another for Donna. You have to have the same energy for one that you have for the other or any others that are shown to be racist.
Go do yourself cockerpoo cos I’m getting fing pissed right the do off now.
And your one to fing talk saying you don’t like liars yet here you are are standing by while Donna fing lies about writing those racist fing comments 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mar 7, 2024
1 )MISS RED Bullying A TEENAGER GIRL AND RACIST . 2) ALEX BRIGHAM SENDS HIS SASAGE TO YOUNG WOMEN 3) PEARL A RACIST AND BULLY 4) TONY OFFICAL COMES FOR WOMEN AND CALLS THEM A PEDO WHEN THEY SPEAK UP 5) TAM WHO TAKES BRIBS OFF NONCES 6) EQ BEEN RACIST HAS MOCKED PEOPLES RELIGION HAS TOLD PEOPLE TO UNLIVE THEM SELFS THE LIST GOES ON . ALL BANGING ON HOW WONDERFUL RED IS YOU COULDN'T MAkE THIS s UP
birds of a feather flock together 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.