BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Who's live
Screenshot_20240409-175653.png

Reactions: screaming silence
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So J can go on someone’s facebook, screenshot posts and post them. And that’s okay.

I did the exact same thing except redact the name, but miss red has said many times what her name was on her own lives.

I remember once she said something like MY NAME IS DONNA BLAH BLAH I LIVE IN BLAHTOWN YOU CAN GOOGLE ME or something like that. So I’d didn’t out her name. She did?

So me and J have done the exact same thing.
So Alex my little elusive tweedledum, if you’re mad at me for what I did, you better get that live called ‘J’S VICTIMS’ fired up right now

Wait so J has just admitted to screen shotting and sharing a woman’s Facebook posts, yet we’re big bad wolves for looking at donnas public Facebook 😂
They made fake accounts aswell i even know scouse slayers actual name and it was may last year it all happened so 9 months is a lie haha it was 11 months ago 💀

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
So J can go on someone’s facebook, screenshot posts and post them. And that’s okay.

I did the exact same thing except redact the name, but miss red has said many times what her name was on her own lives.

I remember once she said something like MY NAME IS DONNA BLAH BLAH I LIVE IN BLAHTOWN YOU CAN GOOGLE ME or something like that. So I’d didn’t out her name. She did?

So me and J have done the exact same thing.
So Alex my little elusive tweedledum, if you’re mad at me for what I did, you better get that live called ‘J’S VICTIMS’ fired up right now
Yup

Reactions: tonys rosary beads
Status
Not open for further replies.