Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
IMG_2315.png

Snel and Serena you both obviously read in here so hear this. At no point in here have we ever said they yous are fing part of PLM so please do not disrespectfully lie on our name.
I’m fing sick of us being made to be some fs scapegoat when they have zero fing proof. So back the do up!
They just said they know that we stick up for them

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
IMG_2315.png

Snel and Serena you both obviously read in here so hear this. At no point in here have we ever said they yous are fing part of PLM so please do not disrespectfully lie on our name.
I’m fing sick of us being made to be some fs scapegoat when they have zero fing proof. So back the do up!
I think it’s been cleared up now 💀 told them it wasn’t a collective CC thing.

You know when someone is absolutely raging and it just comes out? That’s what I’m putting it down to because without me they wouldn’t have the video proof. I stayed up and forced myself awake till 4am to sort it so they know it’s not all of CC but it’s frustrating to hear because we’re all pretty much backing them 😩😅

Mar 18, 2024
london
I think it’s been cleared up now 💀 told them it wasn’t a collective CC thing.

You know when someone is absolutely raging and it just comes out? That’s what I’m putting it down to because without me they wouldn’t have the video proof. I stayed up and forced myself awake till 4am to sort it so they know it’s not all of CC but it’s frustrating to hear because we’re all pretty much backing them 😩😅
Can you fill me in please I can’t be arsed to read back

Status
Not open for further replies.