Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
You aren’t going to actually fall for such a scripted lie are you 😂😂😂

Prickham is involved! It says it all. J gives it away that it’s a lie can see straight through her like cling film. Do not let a lie come between you all. Just proves they will use anything they can to try and break groups. Don’t forget she’s supposedly blackmailed and offered money before. She is trying to take you down comment cafe is to strong to be broken 🫡🫡🫡

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Donald Duck Money GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Question how can anyone in CC dox her phone number unless you are in her inner circle, so imo there is someone in here from her inner circle so they can blame us
I have never seen her address or phone number
it’s quite funny cos it seems like they’ve gone down an Alex conspiracy worm hole. Could this be him deflecting to save his own bacon if he was behind the doxing?

And which part of the weekend is the crime? The hate speech? What we talk about here? The call out thread here? Or the doxing no one did?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

So I wanted to go back and check to see if I had a screen recording of when @MissBaguette was in taurians box shown the fb post, and that it was said miss reds address was doxx’d in the comments. Here’s proof that here address WAS NOT doxx’d atall!

Alex you came on yesterday with the narrative that miss red wasn’t coming back on TikTok because her information was leaked🤔 1/ her address wasn’t and 2/ her full name is already public knowledge so there fore can’t be classed as “doxxed”🤦🏻‍♀️. Alex ran with this narrative so that miss red wouldn’t have to come on and face everyone after she’s been outed as a homophobic racist along with EQ, Chester & pearl. You tried hard to cover your friends back yesterday and I would say a little too hard!

Alex, you keep on saying that comment cafe are gunning for Donna and it was one of us that leaked her information, please tell me where you got that information from? And how you came to the conclusion that it was one of us? You didn’t see no address be doxx’d as it’s there in the screen recording that it wasn’t🤷🏻‍♀️.

🦅Birds of a feather flock together, birds of a feather stick together🦅
Thank you so much for this.
Do you have much recorded after this too? Like from the end of this to the point where someone speaks saying it was doxxed?

Status
Not open for further replies.