Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Its not me 😂 😂

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

I've never heard a more ridiculous lie in my life!! How would your neighbour from three streets down find these random trolls of yours to write the comment that still only two people have seen, chat sttt 😂
Take some accountability and Miss j get out of reds ass, her bullshit ain't chocolate
Have you ever seen the film Human Centipede? Now picture Brigham, Rancid Red and Jizzy J 🤢

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It could be a lie, a good cop/bad cop strategy, grass or be grassed. It could be true because it’s not an outrageous reality.

However, it’s not like we’re involved in each other’s personal lives. Don’t break the law, don’t give out too much identifying information and never reveal your real name 🩵

delusuve_angie_

Apr 9, 2024
London
So this neighbour sent the
It could be a lie, a good cop/bad cop strategy, grass or be grassed. It could be true because it’s not an outrageous reality.

However, it’s not like we’re involved in each other’s personal lives. Don’t break the law, don’t give out too much identifying information and never reveal your real name 🩵
So her friend sent ut to alex?

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Miss Red approx 45 mins ago, keep trolling it doesn’t affect me! Next thing we’re all being reported to the police, then she’s making outlandish accusations that one of us accepted a bribe ! You’re not going to make us hate each other, you can’t control us, we’ve not told any untruths. You cannot be prosecuted for the truth YOU GAPPY TOOTHED b

Status
Not open for further replies.