Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
So this neighbour sent the

So her friend sent ut to alex?
piss off go away GIF by Domino Recording Co.

Mar 1, 2024
it’s quite funny cos it seems like they’ve gone down an Alex conspiracy worm hole. Could this be him deflecting to save his own bacon if he was behind the doxing?

And which part of the weekend is the crime? The hate speech? What we talk about here? The call out thread here? Or the doxing no one did?
And they never ever show any proof of any of the rumors and excuses they just throw out to see which one sticks .

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Thank god I came here and joined with a bunch of “real” people who know right from wrong. There’s no way I fit in with those fs on TikTok. I’d rather just sit in here all day. It’s definitely more entertaining that’s for sure. Feels like home 😍
Best Friends Love GIF by Kennysgifs
Not everyone on here is perfect. There’s the odd troll taking things far too far that others don’t agree with.There’s people on here that aren’t nice and go after people who aren’t any harm to anyone but there’s a group on here of regular people you see a lot who are absolute saints and only care for calling out s people.

I personally don’t agree with trolling vulnerable people but I’m here for calling out people who are a danger to fing society and for putting out facts 👏🏻

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I loved that she came on saying we’re making her more famous, well you’re making us famous too :ROFLMAO: 4.4k now googling comment cafe and looking for the tea on Miss Red.
I know she’s making out like she’s so supported - and yes it’s deffo made her die hard fans more hysterical and they will spend more money like last time she has a meltdown.

But I’ve had a lot of messages saying how they had no idea so much racism and hateful stuff had happened. Lots of young POC people saying they are really upset and also thanking the people here for the evidence that got collected on Pearl etc. Several zac subs saying they didn’t know about his financial grooming.

So I think overall a good thing was done - apart from the doxing that wasn’t done

Status
Not open for further replies.