Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Not everyone on here is perfect. There’s the odd troll taking things far too far that others don’t agree with.There’s people on here that aren’t nice and go after people who aren’t any harm to anyone but there’s a group on here of regular people you see a lot who are absolute saints and only care for calling out s people.

I personally don’t agree with trolling vulnerable people but I’m here for calling out people who are a danger to fing society and for putting out facts 👏🏻
I hope you saw my reply to you earlier luv, no pressure to reply but it has some solid advice that took me years to learn 🤗

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Not everyone on here is perfect. There’s the odd troll taking things far too far that others don’t agree with.There’s people on here that aren’t nice and go after people who aren’t any harm to anyone but there’s a group on here of regular people you see a lot who are absolute saints and only care for calling out s people.

I personally don’t agree with trolling vulnerable people but I’m here for calling out people who are a danger to fing society and for putting out facts 👏🏻
Totally agree, I will troll when it’s called for but I’m not a t

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Is this Mandy miss reds neighbour aka our boss? Shes threatening to cuddle me

Attachments

• IMG_3043.jpeg
    IMG_3043.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3044.jpeg
    IMG_3044.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 81

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
It’s such a low rent argument when these people say you’re jealous of me. I think it shows they spend time being jealous of people. I don’t wish I was a racist enabler of hate speech on tiktok. Why would I be envious of such an awful type of person?
Exactly.
You know what I’m beginning to think that angies been right when she’s said Donna is jealous of her. Cos she is doing the most to fing act like her right now.

Feb 28, 2024
If you was spreading lies in a different country u would have ur tongue cut out these people are dangerous. So has the neighbour got a mutual friend with alex then because it was a trusted source who told him

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Hi everyone anyone watching the kissass live I've stopped watching actually think I'm gunna vom 🤢

Medusa

Do I believe there's a mole?... PROBABLY NOT.
If any of you are speaking with people off here, (more so new members) then be mindful of what you share.
Anyone, could be behind an account on here and they'll fill you with the biggest pile of bullshit so you spill your guts, they'll also dissect every post to find info on you.
No doubt most of you are switched on and have a good head on your shoulders. You also have to remember NOT everyone on here, is here for the same reasons as you, and they'll throw you to the wolves without a second thought.

First dids for the top bunk. And I ain't being anyone's b.

Status
Not open for further replies.