Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is felicitys version off the doxing someone in kellys comments said red had been doxed i pressume alex contacted j who then went to han, well felicity then ran to eqs to tell them and also spammed taurians comments aparently...did anyone see this?? Because i did not. Kelly said people in the comments piss her off they are the problem 🤔 yet they cant blur the supposed address because they dont owe anyone anything they know the truth....

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
So this is felicitys version off the doxing someone in kellys comments said red had been doxed i pressume alex contacted j who then went to han, well felicity then ran to eqs to tell them and also spammed taurians comments aparently...did anyone see this?? Because i did not. Kelly said people in the comments piss her off they are the problem 🤔 yet they cant blur the supposed address because they dont owe anyone anything they know the truth....
excited no way GIF by Russell Brunson

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Mabel is still a nippy loudmouthed t but im glad someone is giving them it back.
J does my fing nut in. She clearly thinks she is hard and important 'big creators like me and miss red' :rolleyes:
Get fed J you're an overgrown boring highschool bully with the same humour level as 12 year old boy
I think she was a bully victim personally

Mar 8, 2024
From what I understand Felicity got told that red was being dox in taurian live? She then told Alex (don't quote me) she told someone and then the that's how rumours started?

Status
Not open for further replies.