troll GIF

Luv bein a troll hehe x x

I love this

• Haha
Reactions: Garf
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I will go live if I’m unable to get in Alex’s box. He does not get to name me and group us as a collective. I can’t speak for GG, except to say adequate proof should be shown.

Can I ask you luvs to go easy in the comments, no slating creators (Alex critique allowed). My only intention is to speak on this issue only, nothing about Ang etc. I get really bad anxiety and so would really appreciate this if I do go live please 🙏🏼

Are his comments damning us as well?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Wait so taurian is blocking us because of this?

We are being branded the trolls? I shown a fing screenshot of DONNAS own personal and PUBLIC Facebook page, of her being a racist and a transphobe. Also got screenshots of her conversing with her own daughter so get fed if you think you can say this wasn’t her because she was hacked.

I didn’t doxx anything.

Grimsby gobbler didn’t doxx anything. Alex you shown a fing PUBLIC NEWS ARTICLE with the name on it that DONNA HAS SAID MULTIPLE TIMES HERSELF ON LIVE

if taurian blocks people for fighting against this gang of racists, then I got her really wrong :(

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I can’t believe he’s grouping us as a collective and blaming all of us. IF this is true, which is yet to be shown, why on earth would we knowingly collaborate to break the law? Critically think Alex. I call out bad behaviour (like most) and make satirical artwork.

You’ve blamed us all and blocked us so we can’t defend ourselves. That’s a real Angie move, Alex. Grow up and use your brain and talk to us.
Why's anyone trying to negotiate with him? He's threatened to dox me!

Chatty time was done on Tuesday Morning.

Pervert pighams got the onion and thinks he's mendex. Big Beg, Miss J, felicity can't open a can of beans but their threatening to dox me?

I'm not Mrs fing Belton or some script kiddie.

Ive got a list.
This s is done.
Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I will go live if I’m unable to get in Alex’s box. He does not get to name me and group us as a collective. I can’t speak for GG, except to say adequate proof should be shown.

Can I ask you luvs to go easy in the comments, no slating creators (Alex critique allowed). My only intention is to speak on this issue only, nothing about Ang etc. I get really bad anxiety and so would really appreciate this if I do go live please 🙏🏼

Some are most are questioning it not making sense. I'll dm you 🤎

dolly

Mar 5, 2024

Yes let do it properly. So there can see we are nit wot there are saying xx

Status
Not open for further replies.