Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I will go live if I’m unable to get in Alex’s box. He does not get to name me and group us as a collective. I can’t speak for GG, except to say adequate proof should be shown.

Can I ask you luvs to go easy in the comments, no slating creators (Alex critique allowed). My only intention is to speak on this issue only, nothing about Ang etc. I get really bad anxiety and so would really appreciate this if I do go live please 🙏🏼

Are his comments damning us as well?
We’ll all be on the way to help you dear ❤️

Nov 10, 2023
Wait so taurian is blocking us because of this?

We are being branded the trolls? I shown a fing screenshot of DONNAS own personal and PUBLIC Facebook page, of her being a racist and a transphobe. Also got screenshots of her conversing with her own daughter so get fed if you think you can say this wasn’t her because she was hacked.

I didn’t doxx anything.

Grimsby gobbler didn’t doxx anything. Alex you shown a fing PUBLIC NEWS ARTICLE with the name on it that DONNA HAS SAID MULTIPLE TIMES HERSELF ON LIVE

if taurian blocks people for fighting against this gang of racists, then I got her really wrong :(
Scouseslayer has Alex’s live posted from the other day on her page. I’m gonna look through them now.

Reactions: HereForTea

exposethetruth

Apr 11, 2024
Hell
What is going on? I see we have clout chaser cold as ice clouting in angies box… imagine pretending to be a wrongun chaser but clout of all the wronguns on tt!! 🙄😩
I also see dread begging luci to come up on Saturday and perform her song 🙄
Cold as Ice is a bully, he was involved in a group on tiktok that he turned against when he didn't get his own way, phoned up their works to try and get them sacked, spreading malicious rumours, even going on to lives calling them pedos, which he's still doing now. He is a dangerous man and how the hell people have got him involved in protecting vulnerable people I will never know. He needs off the app himself along with all the other wrongens.

Feb 29, 2024
I will go live if I’m unable to get in Alex’s box. He does not get to name me and group us as a collective. I can’t speak for GG, except to say adequate proof should be shown.

Can I ask you luvs to go easy in the comments, no slating creators (Alex critique allowed). My only intention is to speak on this issue only, nothing about Ang etc. I get really bad anxiety and so would really appreciate this if I do go live please 🙏🏼

Thank you, I also suffer with anxiety and MH and this has made me feel really anxious. I've never doxed and would never do that. ❤️

I haven't even trolled, ive been an outside watcher of everything for months. I decided to come to here so i can voice my opinions instead of sitting and letting it collect
Same i never even comment in lives i didnt even know half of these people till recently. We're not bad people and that includes grimsbygobbler google is public information. Red gave her own name out and alot of her backlash came from her supporting mruktiktokofficial

Mar 16, 2024
London
So hang on, he doesn't have a screenshot? I swear yesterday you guys said he had a screenshot and sent it to red? Anyone got the recording of him saying this coz it's a massive lie.
Oh and now they're blaming Andrea? A small account with no real platform?
Sorry but this is all bull, they're all lying and have been caught and I hope people have screenshot recordings to show the world what liers they are

Off course red has thrown her mental health all over the app all week imagine how everyone in here are feeling your all human too, but we respect your wishes Mrs D 🥰

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Digging Golden Retriever GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.