Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
Cold as Ice is a bully, he was involved in a group on tiktok that he turned against when he didn't get his own way, phoned up their works to try and get them sacked, spreading malicious rumours, even going on to lives calling them pedos, which he's still doing now. He is a dangerous man and how the hell people have got him involved in protecting vulnerable people I will never know. He needs off the app himself along with all the other wrongens.
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mar 16, 2024
London
Why's anyone trying to negotiate with him? He's threatened to dox me!

Chatty time was done on Tuesday Morning.

Pervert pighams got the onion and thinks he's mendex. Big Beg, Miss J, felicity can't open a can of beans but their threatening to dox me?

I'm not Mrs fing Belton or some script kiddie.

Ive got a list.
This s is done.
Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING
Hang on, why you bringing my name up what have I done?

It really does need to be highlighted that Grimsby posting a video of a public article about Miss Red from 2015 at an address she doesnt live at 2 months ago isn't anything to do with the doxing Miss Red claimed lead her to want to take her own life at the weekend.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
It really does need to be highlighted that Grimsby posting a video of a public article about Miss Red from 2015 at an address she doesnt live at 2 months ago isn't anything to do with the doxing Miss Red claimed lead her to want to take her own life at the weekend.
Exactly this!

Is that what has caused Alex to say we doxxed miss red in the comments of Taurians live?

Mar 1, 2024
So hang on, he doesn't have a screenshot? I swear yesterday you guys said he had a screenshot and sent it to red? Anyone got the recording of him saying this coz it's a massive lie.
Oh and now they're blaming Andrea? A small account with no real platform?
Sorry but this is all bull, they're all lying and have been caught and I hope people have screenshot recordings to show the world what liers they are
And not to mention miss j saying they bribed someone to get โ€œthat proofโ€ you know showing a screenshot of a google search ๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Not open for further replies.