Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
This is a rant so I don't blame anyone for not reading it. I wouldn't 🙂

I just don't feel like I can hold anyone accountable for something that doesn't relate to the current issue. The only similarity are both situations involve miss red but they are separate issues. Is she going to hold her friends accountable for their racism? Alex threating to find us and dox us? Alex trying to scare members of comment cafe into outing themselves?

Shes alluded to a lot over the last few days before this she said she had a crazy neighbour called Mandy who dictates what she can speak about online...... but suddenly it's a post from Grimsby that's 2 months old that triggered all this?

Miss reds had it quite easy in this situation. Nobody's even questioned her trauma in this instance which is rare on TikTok. They are just asking for clarifications on the racists posts. Because there's been several excuses and the lastest came from her mod cockerpoo which was that Red did write some of them and so did her ex. Okay so what ones?

She cannot manipulate people into not speaking about her by threatening to take her own life. Or sending her friends online to host lives about how suicidal she was. Alex was threating to dox people if they didn't stop talking about her. The lies and lengths she is going to stop people taking about her when her whole imagine online is talking about people is dangerous and crazy.

She came live crying her eyes out sobbing at how suicidal she was, got a few gifts and started cheering up. Miss J said her grandchild was terrified, Red said she had emergency services and pizzas called to her house. That people were calling her. None of this happened because of comment cafe or because of grimsbys post about a street that miss red doesn't even live on. I don't think any of it happen at all.

All these wild lies just to stop people talking about her is insane! She could have just said you know what discuss my Facebook posts but I'm not willing to talk about them as it's traumatic for me. What she's done afterwards it's even worse than facing alleged racism in my opinion.

Well done if you read this doubtfire cause I'm on a rant 🙂
Spot on our brave & fearless leader 😆

Feb 29, 2024
Robin Williams GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

@MrsDoubtfire doing her first live 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Oh yeah forgot to tell you all this

It was me J bribed.

I scrolled the FYP and gave her the first few random names I come across that I didn’t know.

It’s a stonewall fact.

I can’t show you proof of it though because that would be totally classed as doxxing but you have to believe me okay?

So if J names anyone, it’s not true because I’m telling you I gave her incorrect information.

Call me a troll and I’ll act like one. Ya get me?
Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: Mildred Ratched

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Going live after Amazon delivers my carpet powder (6 stops away in neighbourhood). Please be nice and don’t troll me, k thanks. If you have an overwhelming need to curse out anyone but Alex, do it here 🤣 This is not a race debate, help me keep it on topic please luvs, that we are not doxxers!
@

I promise you won't find out I trolled you.
Conor Mcgregor Tuf Redemption GIF by UFC

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Going live after Amazon delivers my carpet powder (6 stops away in neighbourhood). Please be nice and don’t troll me, k thanks. If you have an overwhelming need to curse out anyone but Alex, do it here 🤣 This is not a race debate, help me keep it on topic please luvs, that we are not doxxers!
Any idea what time? I need to drive to the other halfs so won't be able to join whilst I'm driving, but if your going live soon I'll wait ☺️

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.