Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
๐Ÿ‘€
A625F4CA-B9E7-444F-9617-97BACCBA1F7F.jpeg
Nobody's dug up the delusional bastards life. Just because Grimsby doesn't like her doesn't mean there an angry mob of trolls after her. This thread isn't even about her the attention seeking dope

Feb 29, 2024
morning ya feckers
Good Morning Hello GIF by Gerbert!
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

Attention!!​

Hey everyone missed you all today! Not been feeling great and missed everything again! Just want to say thank you to CC for always having eachothers backs especially mine! And always fighting for the truth! Youโ€™re an amazing bunch of people!
I also wanted to add that we all need to be careful when posting GIFs or put a flash warning if you can as someone in here is epileptic and itโ€™s triggered by flashing! ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Luke just said "EQ's gona sort out Alex " ew the thought
EQ will light a fuse to the whole set-up tbh. That woman is a succubus for attention and money, she's semi-good at it (considering it's been limited to a social media villain who can't do anything else because of their past), but she WILL use them for content (drama), and money, and then she'll degrade them and having them bawlin' crying firing up lives again. I just hope she's setting up and agency and rinses them while she's at it too.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024

Attention!!​

Hey everyone missed you all today! Not been feeling great and missed everything again! Just want to say thank you to CC for always having eachothers backs especially mine! And always fighting for the truth! Youโ€™re an amazing bunch of people!
I also wanted to add that we all need to be careful when posting GIFs or put a flash warning if you can as someone in here is epileptic and itโ€™s triggered by flashing! ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ
noted ๐Ÿ˜˜

Status
Not open for further replies.