Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
oh happy days
Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Feb 29, 2024
She's having her daily group chat to see what narrative they can all spin today.
I’m just watching on the observer and she’s clearly fuming about Paigey doing a fyp show! She’s saying she’s changing it up on her fyp news but we all know she can’t help but bully people!🤣 she’s also taken the ability for all of her mods to put people in boxes, except J, Alex and cockypoo! Becuse there’s people that keep getting in her boxes that she doesn’t want in there…. Wonder who that could be! And she’s over everything now too! So happy for her!!! wish I could be right as rain after being suicidal!!! Dancing round and lying about emergency services!! I normally rot in my bed for weeks not talking to my family and friends but I guess that’s just quirky old me! 🥺🥺🥺 sorry to joke guys but the way this has been handled has made me Ill! Especially from me who battles with my MH daily she makes it a joke for people who truly suffer!

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Taurian asking fie doubtfire to go in her box I dont think she will go into box due to who's in xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.