Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I fing asked to get in the box for 5 to say something way before that farmer guy or miss red got in. That's bullshit, I'm not allowed in because I'll say the stuff everyone else doesn't feel comfortable touching on. Everyone can go suck their mums 🖕
I was busay asking Alex in the other live why he called me a doxxer. He deflected and said he only mentioned Grimsby today. It’s crumbling

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m losing it and going to turn devil mode in a second with miss red being an angel and Alex being held as just loyal. She’s unwilling to say he did wrong

I really think she's blinded by him , I think it's going to take somebody like EQ to open her eyes. The issue here is she's seen that someone from here has mentioned an old address so she thinks of CC as a bad place , we know it's not but she thinks it is , somebody close to her needs to open her eyes , lets be real anyone will take what a friend says over a bunch of strangers , and she will believe Alex over us.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I was busay asking Alex in the other live why he called me a doxxer. He deflected and said he only mentioned Grimsby today. It’s crumbling
I literally wanted to get in to speak because Alex has been threatening comment cafe for 2 days threatening to dox us, trying to guilt trip us into believing miss read and pearl will commit suicide or harm themselves if people talk about that. It's been a dangerous few days of manipulation and I can't be fed with Miss Red getting a free pass for that because she fing knows her friends and saying these things. Shes asking them to!!

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Reds mod questioning our GG

IMG_1184.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I literally wanted to get in to speak because Alex has been threatening comment cafe for 2 days threatening to dox us, trying to guilt trip us into believing miss read and pearl will commit suicide or harm themselves if people talk about that. It's been a dangerous few days of manipulation and I can't be fed with Miss Red getting a free pass for that because she fing knows her friends and saying these things. Shes asking them to!!
im very confused by both of these lives not gonna lie. Miss red is guilt tripping. this Is off topic.
Mrs doubtfire added to the same thread that whoever put the Facebook posts up into …. There was no question of morality until after I’m confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.