Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I’ll be shocked if they both don’t end up in the box together blaming each other for stuff that isnt relevant to the specific issue 😂 time to place bets!
Doesn't relate to the live so don't think that'll happen plus I doubt Mrs doubtfire would want sausage in the box with the things he's done 🤮

Reactions: ttsnooper

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
@charlies oxygen

IMG_2339.png
Oooh deary me, Alex, I wonder what she's got to say

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's a lot for Doubtfire because it's her first live and she gets anxious. But I left because I'm angry. I asked to get in the box before red and the guy before. I wanted to highlight the threats and suicide baiting. Things Doubtfire doesnt feel comfortable discussing. I can't exactly get in after she's tried to manipulate everyone yet again. I unmodded myself and left.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
It's a lot for Doubtfire because it's her first live and she gets anxious. But I left because I'm angry. I asked to get in the box before red and the guy before. I wanted to highly the threats and suicide baiting. Things Doubtfire doesnt feel comfortable discussing. I can't exactly get in after she's tried to manipulate everyone yet again. I unmodded myself and left.
Yeah I’m a bit grumpy too tbh. Miss Red has completely taken over.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It's a lot for Doubtfire because it's her first live and she gets anxious. But I left because I'm angry. I asked to get in the box before red and the guy before. I wanted to highly the threats and suicide baiting. Things Doubtfire doesnt feel comfortable discussing. I can't exactly get in after she's tried to manipulate everyone yet again. I unmodded myself and left.
It's madness , I'm just trying to keep an eye on the comments , it's just so fast moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.