Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
do you mrs doubtfire you’re a t! You think you are better than everyone else so prim and proper but you happily like everyone’s nasty comments and was so happy to throw me under the bus! I confined in your the other day too! You can get fed! Probably you who took the 200 from miss red for info!
I dont see where Mrs doubtfire did anything wrong towards you?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Sorry my opinion Red is a fing liar and deflected by saying she had a family issue.
She just said she couldn’t talk about the £200 then laughed in the comments when she dropped from the box.
She’s as guilty as Alex, racist b!
Don’t forget her son saying a slur on her live too, apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1186.jpeg
WWOWWOWOWOWWWW!!!!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
do you mrs doubtfire you’re a t! You think you are better than everyone else so prim and proper but you happily like everyone’s nasty comments and was so happy to throw me under the bus! I confined in your the other day too! You can get fed! Probably you who took the 200 from miss red for info!
She didn't throw you under the bus , she stuck up for you earlier on in the live!!

Mar 22, 2024
uk
Sorry my opinion Red is a fing liar and deflected by saying she had a family issue.
She just said she couldn’t talk about the £200 then laughed in the comments when she dropped from the box.
She’s as guilty as Alex, racist b!
Don’t forget her son saying a slur on her live too, apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1186.jpeg
1000% her family story is a cover up so she don’t have to say s!! Boo hooo Miss red you have been found out you keep saying ohh I can’t be racist as I have a mixed race son that doesn’t stop anyone!!!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I love Doubtfire and she is just the kindest soul. I’m just annoyed with miss red and the deflection. No admittance that Alex lied to her
It's as if she's totally obviously her friends are all over the app threatening people, was in the live making threats and telling everyone miss red is going to harm herself. When she is, she's the ring leader.

Miss red btw not doubtfire

That’s unfair. She is entitled to be true to herself. She didn’t throw you under the bus 😔it is being known that Alex did this to deflect and you can see from the comments in both lives that Alex is being blamed

Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn
She didn’t say anything negative regarding you.

Status
Not open for further replies.