Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I’ve had such a s day! I wish I could elaborate but i would out myself. Paige was in tears about all this. Baguette, chunky, miss red wats and gobbler have been personally attacked. Doubtfire has as well obviously but she is fine with red. Where is everyone else’s justice. It was just another woe is me for dread. I personally know a number of people who have been suicidal because of red. None of it will ever wash with me!!!
Entire thing is one big joke. What I can't understand is, she's handed her address to people on tiktok. If that address is an old one what's the big deal? Pretty sure there are many that know red in grimsby that use tiktok and more than likely live on her street? And on that note that's enough internet these people are not worth the hassle

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Ik it might be a bit soppy but I hope you lot are all doing okay through all of this s. It seems quite mentally taxing and I hope that you’re all okay and putting yourself first 🥺🩷 xx
im usually quite easy going and love the banter in here but if angie and lynz and co come in and im not allowed to take the piss as mrs doubtfire said no point in it tbh
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
We can be angry about this without arguing with each other because it's exactly what they want. I didn't get enough followers to go in until half way through the live I just wanted to say the stuff I know Doubtfire isn't comfortable discussing and I'm annoyed I was there before red and the other guy.
And I said in the comments I was gonna talk to give me 5 mins!!

Sorry my opinion Red is a fing liar and deflected by saying she had a family issue.
She just said she couldn’t talk about the £200 then laughed in the comments when she dropped from the box.
She’s as guilty as Alex, racist b!
Don’t forget her son saying a slur on her live too, apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1186.jpeg
I agree, I think we all agree. They’re unravelling

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
So they have put safety measures in place for an old address that was doxed and without any evidence that it happened that she doesnt even live there anymore . Yet people saw evidence supposedly and bribes have been done to show a post from Feb that was also put up in December that is also on other platforms. My head is blown

Status
Not open for further replies.