Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Why not have a chat with Doubtfire when she comes off of live , perhaps fire a live up together later now you both have good numbers?
Me and Doubtfire chat anyways, we spoke just before she went live. But Nah I'm not offering again. I feel like it's pointless to bring it up now after red got in the box first wanting sympathy again.

Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn
Miss Red got told by her “friend(Alex)” there’s screenshots out there that she’s been doxxed, it’s not her fault she believed that.

What is her fault is stating on @MrsDoubtfire live that she “wouldn’t come on live that upset without proof”. Which was clearly a lie, as Alex was there in Taurians box saying he never actually received any proof of Doxxing.

So, we’ve got Paige and Taurian, the people of CC being blamed non stop for doxxing, when none of them have done anything wrong. Where is the real apologies for this?

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I don't know what to say
comedy love GIF

Last edited:

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Right I’m lost, how is this Alex fault if Alex got the information from felicity?

Also who did red and jay pay £200 too? And who have they reported to the police with no evidence !

My head is goneeeeee

• Love
Reactions: princesspeanut

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Miss Red got told by her “friend(Alex)” there’s screenshots out there that she’s been doxxed, it’s not her fault she believed that.

What is her fault is stating on @MrsDoubtfire live that she “wouldn’t come on live that upset without proof”. Which was clearly a lie, as Alex was there in Taurians box saying he never actually received any proof of Doxxing.

So, we’ve got Paige and Taurian, the people of CC being blamed non stop for doxxing, when none of them have done anything wrong. Where is the real apologies for this?
Exactly!!

Mar 23, 2024
China
do you mrs doubtfire you’re a t! You think you are better than everyone else so prim and proper but you happily like everyone’s nasty comments and was so happy to throw me under the bus! I confined in your the other day too! You can get fed! Probably you who took the 200 from miss red for info!
I’m so lost what’s happened?? I was in telling them not to let felicity or Alex get away with it

Reactions: Jeppers_creepers
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
🚨IF YOU MISSED BAD GYAL SQUEAKS screaming at Pearl
I just posted it ❤️ it was epic. I know some of you were sad that you missed it.

Please don’t wear ear phones I don’t want you fers coming after me because your ear drums have burst.
i cant believe how much happens on the daily. im at my computer all night tonight so im gonna catch up on all your vids.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I know some are upset that Red was boxed and I totally get why , but I also do see the other side of it , it show's not just @MrsDoubtfire in a good light , but all of us , we're not a pack of animals (apart from Judas who is a beautiful fluffy meow) Red can't go away saying that CC didn't give her chance , because we did , its up to her if she goes away and actually LISTENS , but she's had that chance now.

do you mrs doubtfire you’re a t! You think you are better than everyone else so prim and proper but you happily like everyone’s nasty comments and was so happy to throw me under the bus! I confined in your the other day too! You can get fed! Probably you who took the 200 from miss red for info!
I hope your ok i completely imagine your not, you've done nothing wrong they are deflecting this onto you and still lying. They are using you as an escape goat to cover the lies and thats not fair. I've no idea who you are and thats completely irrelevant, but i stand with you

Status
Not open for further replies.