Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Would this not have just been easier for Miss Red to do? Join the live with them? Instead of mass manipulation all weekend into the week with her friends? She can act completely unaware but she is fully aware and ostracises the full thing.

Why can miss red chill with racists but the ladies aren't allowed to talk to anyone who doesn't like miss red. Miss reds Facebook posts were only every highlighted because her circle of friends are racist.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
FRIDAY: Something horrible happened to Miss Red, related to threats/doxxing.

WEEKEND: Miss Red is proper shook by events.

MONDAY: Alex phones her in the middle of the night, lies about her being doxxed and ss her up completely.

TUESDAY: Pigham threatens to dox comment cafe for doxxing Miss reds address.

WEDNESDAY: Red phones police, bribes someone here to dox others because Alex lied about her address being doxxed on Monday.

And still they say Alex is a good friend. fing brainwashed.

Mar 23, 2024
China
😳

Attachments

• IMG_2687.png
    IMG_2687.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 75

Medusa

I’m just watching on the observer and she’s clearly fuming about Paigey doing a fyp show! She’s saying she’s changing it up on her fyp news but we all know she can’t help but bully people!🤣 she’s also taken the ability for all of her mods to put people in boxes, except J, Alex and cockypoo! Becuse there’s people that keep getting in her boxes that she doesn’t want in there…. Wonder who that could be! And she’s over everything now too! So happy for her!!! wish I could be right as rain after being suicidal!!! Dancing round and lying about emergency services!! I normally rot in my bed for weeks not talking to my family and friends but I guess that’s just quirky old me! 🥺🥺🥺 sorry to joke guys but the way this has been handled has made me Ill! Especially from me who battles with my MH daily she makes it a joke for people who truly suffer!
I completely understand. I've been there and the last thing I thought about doing, was firing up a live or interacting with anyone. It does make a mockery of genuine people that are battling MH. I hope you're okay. 🤎

Why can no one see what is happening they are wanting us to single grimsbygobbler out i cant control what happens but people are allowing manipulation we were supposed to stand together now they are causing a divide. They said the address was doxed in taurains comments not a fing post on the 6th of February. Google is a free search engine Red outted her own name as far as im aware and what I've read within here. We all googled pineapple and searched her fb. So i stand with Grimsby im sorry

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
FRIDAY: Something horrible happened to Miss Red, related to threats/doxxing.

WEEKEND: Miss Red is proper shook by events.

MONDAY: Alex phones her in the middle of the night, lies about her being doxxed and ss her up completely.

TUESDAY: Pigham threatens to dox comment cafe for doxxing Miss reds address.

WEDNESDAY: Red phones police, bribes someone here to dox others because Alex lied about her address being doxxed on Monday.

And still they say Alex is a good friend. fing brainwashed.
do me, it's Cockercunt playing it straight but undermining Big Beg and Alex.

What a tangled Web we weave
lies liar GIF by The Maury Show

Status
Not open for further replies.