Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Paige and Taurian right now leaving NO CRUMBS

boss ass bitch princess GIF by VH1

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’m just watching on the observer and she’s clearly fuming about Paigey doing a fyp show! She’s saying she’s changing it up on her fyp news but we all know she can’t help but bully people!🤣 she’s also taken the ability for all of her mods to put people in boxes, except J, Alex and cockypoo! Becuse there’s people that keep getting in her boxes that she doesn’t want in there…. Wonder who that could be! And she’s over everything now too! So happy for her!!! wish I could be right as rain after being suicidal!!! Dancing round and lying about emergency services!! I normally rot in my bed for weeks not talking to my family and friends but I guess that’s just quirky old me! 🥺🥺🥺 sorry to joke guys but the way this has been handled has made me Ill! Especially from me who battles with my MH daily she makes it a joke for people who truly suffer!
Love You Heart GIF by Naru Naru

Apr 7, 2024
North Pole
So I have a message to pass on for the live that has just taken place from zia.

Please send my congratulations to Mrs. Doubtfire for hosting an incredibly professional live on a very difficult sensitive and emotional subject I follow her she does not follow me so I cannot leave her a message myself I think I found a new home👍🏻. That’s of course if she can handle the trolls that come with me😂😂

Congratulations you've gained a new follower

Unfortunately I don't no how to post pictures on here from the screen shot

Status
Not open for further replies.