Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Why can no one see what is happening they are wanting us to single grimsbygobbler out i cant control what happens but people are allowing manipulation we were supposed to stand together now they are causing a divide. They said the address was doxed in taurains comments not a fing post on the 6th of February. Google is a free search engine Red outted her own name as far as im aware and what I've read within here. We all googled pineapple and searched her fb. So i stand with Grimsby im sorry
I’m glad I’m catching up and saw this. Seeing how those groups move they do often try push blame and focus on a single person and try to get everyone to turn. I think red is so desperate to know who @Grimsby gobbler’s real identity is because GGs been able to really get under her skin. They want confirmation so they can throw lives all over the app and plaster info. Does that make sense what I’m saying?

I said before that I think they genuinely think there’s some form of messaging group or discord where we all are outside of this. I mean maybe there is with some of the OGs, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ but they’re trying to isolate for a reason.

Maybe I have a tin foil hat on but I do not trust this or trust them.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Why can no one see what is happening they are wanting us to single grimsbygobbler out i cant control what happens but people are allowing manipulation we were supposed to stand together now they are causing a divide. They said the address was doxed in taurains comments not a fing post on the 6th of February. Google is a free search engine Red outted her own name as far as im aware and what I've read within here. We all googled pineapple and searched her fb. So i stand with Grimsby im sorry
the deflection is wild. i never got an answer to anything i asked or declared. and i said im happy to be the villain as i know CC hasnt done anything wrong.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The £200 was all a joke guys!!! fs
Did we not all know this anyway?

The fact she thinks she had us stijg ourselves. Not at all. Very very few people in the world know who I am on this account. If one of them sold me out for £200 then I’d get them to split it with me and just come on my main account.

YOU DONT SCARE ME XL BULLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.