Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandalover

Apr 4, 2024
England
Has anyone seen Nanny G and Cockerpoo in the same live together?
Tin Foil GIF by Snervous Tyler Oakley
i said this they give of the same controlling vibes

Reactions: HairyPoppins

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I’m sorry but everyone (creators and viewers)
Are all so fing sorry to see miss red and pearl cry after this week. Has everyone hit their heads?

Pearl was a racist and people backed her and supported her. She got called out. Then mocked it because she got away with it. Which is why she keeps being called out on it. It’s all the little actions and behaviours that show you’re not sorry and you don’t care.

What about Paigeybaby and her friends? What about other black and poc on the app who called out how much racism is excused on the app? The way tiny tony and others have harassed, abused, trolled

What about the menopause mafia?
Mothers, grandmothers, survivors. Complete innocent women being attacked by Tiny Tony. Being called peds. Being accused of the worst.
Then having the people they’ve supported and had backs of (Alex…Pearl…) to basically spit in their face by backing Tony.

How many others have we had to witness upset and cry on the app because of actions from this absolute s SHOW.

What about the mental health of general viewers/commenters

What about people trying to shake of the blame and using an easy comment cafe scapegoat? 😂

do all the way off. I am fing tired that the only tears that matter is Pearl and Red.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Alex'll be fed off with EQ, he can't bark back and the others didn't defend him. Their heads must be pounding cause regardless of wrong/right they're definitely getting their energy drained
Cockerpoo really grinds me. She's so condescending and patronising I can't stand the b
Only to those who will allow it, she was catty af with michelle. just cause she talks low and slow doesn't mean anything other than she talks low and slow, but it gives the appearance she knows more and is explaining it to a simpleton

Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
Felicitys off to change her TikTok username. I swear that lady stays starting s 😂😂😂 she thought by running to Alex and saving the day it was her in to the big league.
Watchin Taurian live she ran when the Swearing Shep lot came in and Laura had not nice things to say about Felicity. Whats that all about? She caused drama with the Shep lot from what I was reading? She seems to be everywhere Felicity involved in everything. Im so confused wasnt Felicity backing Pearl? Didnt she go in Taurian live before and put Pearl MH on to Taurian? Weren't Felicity sat with not so irish Kelly saying Paigey and Taurian was inciting hate on Pearl. Trying to catch up with all the threads in crazy.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
You didn’t mute me you stupid t I can see your comments! And I didn’t fing dox her either but I’ll add you to my ignore list and make it easier for you!
Hope you're okay, head up, stay strong! Donna the racist can't stand it because of your name, ajax wanted you to change your name, his feels are hurt same as Dreads.

Mar 23, 2024
China
Watchin Taurian live she ran when the Swearing Shep lot came in and Laura had not nice things to say about Felicity. Whats that all about? She caused drama with the Shep lot from what I was reading? She seems to be everywhere Felicity involved in everything. Im so confused wasnt Felicity backing Pearl? Didnt she go in Taurian live before and put Pearl MH on to Taurian? Weren't Felicity sat with not so irish Kelly saying Paigey and Taurian was inciting hate on Pearl. Trying to catch up with all the threads in crazy.
See this!! I’m so confused 😩

Status
Not open for further replies.