Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Talking about Alex

IMG_1189.jpeg

Reactions: Birdie

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Just letting you guys know I won't around much from after tonight .
I've got alot going off in my real life & next week I start Chemo.😭😭
So I'm just gonna stick to just in going the lives I enjoy watching & having fun.
When I 1st joined here it's was all laughing & giggles, but things recently have took a deep turn & while I'm ALL for standing up for what's right & wrong & protecting kids.
AT SAME time I need to keep my head strong & not get myself involved In anything else. Lately it seems to be 1 bad accusation to the next... we as a collective get the blame for the odd 1 persons actions. I can't be getting dragged down in this crap as I don't want it to affect my mental health.
I think a few of you MIGHT understand where oam coming from.
Others will probably be saying thank do she's gone 🤣🤣

But thank you all for the fun I've had this last few months.
I'm still around on tiktok so if anyone wants to chat inbox me on there @littlemissnoiseyp2 .. but otherwise I bidyou all farewell & goodnight

Happy trolling 🧌 😄
I've Just followed you There. Mind yourself xx ❤️ Don't be a stranger!!

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
So I'm just gonna stick to just in going the lives I enjoy watching & having fun.
When I 1st joined here it's was all laughing & giggles, but things recently have took a deep turn & while I'm ALL for standing up for what's right & wrong & protecting kids.
AT SAME time I need to keep my head strong & not get myself involved In anything else. Lately it seems to be 1 bad accusation to the next... we as a collective get the blame for the odd 1 persons actions. I can't be getting dragged down in this crap as I don't want it to affect my mental health.

I'm still around on tiktok so if anyone wants to chat inbox me on there @littlemissnoiseyp2 .. but otherwise I bidyou all farewell & goodnight

Happy trolling 🧌 😄
All the best and speedy recovery wish you nothing but happiness along the way 😘😘

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

Happy trolling

Look after yourself and I hope everything goes well x

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I think what peeps was a little disheartened about (well I was at first), was that Red completely took over at one point on our Mrs Doubtfire’s live with her victim complex. And even said.. “we will get to Alex in just a bit guys..” like it was her own live. It was a really busy live though and I think Mrs Doubtfire did really well over all, it was her first live and she needed to let her in really, else we would have been called trolls even more for not hearing Miss Red. Red brought up our GG repeatedly in the live in order to divide us. The planting seed of bribery didn’t work but this is starting to and it needs to stop. I’m on Reddit and I have seen GG on there, she’s not malicious she’s just a snarker like most of us, she’s just been doing it a while and Red is focused on her. There is no history between them, she just doesn’t like GG. Red showed herself up to be a lying t on Doubtfire’s live and that’s a good thing. She showed herself up. Don’t let her get to us. And Mrs Doubtfire don’t leave it was mad busy on there and must have been stressful for you. 🤎🤎

PorkyPies

Mar 15, 2024
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry if I’m bringing up old s but not sure if this has been addressed , I’ve been watching taurian and I’ve been trying to find proof of Alex making out that Miss Red was wanting to …you know.. he said he meant leaving the app and he gaslit everyone. Look at @bczombie on TT for proof on what he was eluding to. I hope miss red has seen it because she is was shocked when someone brought it up.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Happy trolling 🧌 😄
Sending love and prayers x

Status
Not open for further replies.