Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
That’s what I thought it meant essentially. A woman around going around Grimsby gobbling cocks

does cockerpoo live in Grimsby?
Laugh Laughing GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I can confirm that the article you posted has been doing its rounds on TikTok, tattle and Reddit for the last 2 years that I know of. That article is nothing new to Donna, J, Alex or cockerpoo because that article has been talked about on her live with said people in the box giving her moral support, when people were going in on her for the reason why she went to court. So please don’t feel bad that you posted it. They are just using you as a scapegoat to deflect from the fact they ran with a false doxxing narrative. I will see if I still have access to my tattle and if I have I will post the proof that this was posted on there way before you posted it x
Oh wow so they have definitely used it as a way to deflect from the content of the call out thread. They acted like it was brand new information. I actually had myself re reading the thread thinking Jesus Christ we would never have put phone number and address in there.

What a total bunch of spin doctors. It was fascinating to hear them spinning today, what a weird way to live, on the edge protecting liars and spinning narratives.

Status
Not open for further replies.