Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Awwwwwww bless his heart. Is he realizing J isn’t a real friend and never had his back?

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

I refuse to hate Chloe 😂 I can’t have no people I like on TikTok and Chloe, clairebear and Paula are all I really have left. do the rest of them but I can respect her remaining friends with someone she’s been friends with for ages, at least she called out the bad stuff and I just know Kelly will boot off with her soon and that’s always hilarious. If not Kelly then it will be Demi who is also a prick 😂 I got too emotionally involved when she went into angies box 😂😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Haven't checked my main...I hope so bc she's deserving of a snotty one back the weirdo
Honestly, I’m too tired right now to bother writing back to someone who endorses people who it’s acceptable to lie to a woman that she’s got doxxed and get her in such a state. And someone who thinks it’s okay to send photos of his smelly cock to multiple women when he has a girlfriend.

I like my pals have at least some morals.
It’s mad when people get outted for being ACTUAL trolls, who seek to cause actual harm to people by lying to them to gain social media flair, and then people flock round them like they’re Hugh Hefner.

It’s giving those women who get hot over serial killers because they’re so bad.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Honestly, I’m too tired right now to bother writing back to someone who endorses people who it’s acceptable to lie to a woman that she’s got doxxed and get her in such a state. And someone who thinks it’s okay to send photos of his smelly cock to multiple women when he has a girlfriend.

I like my pals have at least some morals.
It’s mad when people get outted for being ACTUAL trolls, who seek to cause actual harm to people by lying to them to gain social media flair, and then people flock round them like they’re Hugh Hefner.

It’s giving those women who get hot over serial killers because they’re so bad.
Chlo your giving Lynz

Status
Not open for further replies.