Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Don't enjoy hearing him defeated as much as I'd have liked but I hope he's learned his lesson. That some people won't tolerate lies, threats and manipulation.

I'd rather stay blocked. I'm not gonna beg to be unblocked so he thinks he's getting away with it. It's not forgiven.
He hasn't learnt his lesson he's still a smug and arrogant t

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Don't enjoy hearing him defeated as much as I'd have liked but I hope he's learned his lesson. That some people won't tolerate lies, threats and manipulation.

I'd rather stay blocked. I'm not gonna beg to be unblocked so he thinks he's getting away with it. It's not forgiven.
Personally I think it's fake defeat. I doubt any lesson has been learned and by Monday it will be back to normal with his "friends"

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Everytime I'm nice they show me why I shouldn't be 😂 I retract this. I hope he's miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.