Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
As much as I’m loving hearing Zac cuss Alex, I’d of had a lot more respect for him if he’d of stood up and expressed his true feelings about him before he was already outed all over the app. At this point it’s a bit like he’s jumping on other people’s detective work and trying to take credit for knowing he was a wrongun all along.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Good morning caffeine addicts. Well yesterday wasn't a total do up , but do me it's hard to keep up some days! Night crew did an amazing job , just 20 pages this morning to scroll whilst I enjoy some nice espresso. I do hope everyone has calmed down a little from last night , I know we can all do/say things in frustration and anger but we can't let the likes of those divide us. Mrs wants to go to the garden centre today and no doubt I'll be on a childs harness so I don't run off but will try and check in as and when x

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
As much as I’m loving hearing Zac cuss Alex, I’d of had a lot more respect for him if he’d of stood up and expressed his true feeling about him before he was already outed all over the app. At this point it’s a bit like he’s jumping on other people’s detective work and trying to take credit for knowing he was a wrongun all along.
I kind of agree but right at this time I’m there for it 😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
I was very angry and had just received a long message from her having a go at me for being disappointed in her siding with Alex.

She later mentioned she was going on a train so she didn’t have to risk driving home next day after drinking and I made a comment about DUIs and I’ve spoke up about it before and that past convictions can’t define a person like that. It was a sty comment to make, I was fuelled by anger and donuts.
We all say sty nasty things sometimes, especially out of anger! Atleast you can own it and apologise! 🤎🤎

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Good Day Today GIF by Barbershop: The Next Cut

Today is the day Dr small cock gets completely taken off the app IN SHAME 🥳😍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.