Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
Yes! But for me I don’t get how he was so stupid to believe and run with information from someone they were all “outing” last week 🤦🏼‍♀️ like how stupid do you have to be and now felicity has run off Scot free to go and do this again… from the things I have read on here and heard on there this is normal for her.. 😭😭
I totally agree but it appears other members have their heads buried in the sand because they dont like Alex and Miss Red, but people like Felicity from my perspective can be dangerous. I would like to know more why she ran from Swearing Shep and her team so quick.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I don't think so. He was always onto Alex, I bet behind the scenes zac has been put through a lot. He's a very funny person to watch and very good at what he does
I said something like this the other day, I feel like he intimidates them all because realistically he is the best one of the daytime FYP shows. He is actually really funny, whereas Miss red and Luke aren’t funny. I felt it over the pearl thing that he was getting whispers in his ear to ‘act a certain way or else’

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I totally agree but it appears other members have their heads buried in the sand because they dont like Alex and Miss Red, but people like Felicity from my perspective can be dangerous. I would like to know more why she ran from Swearing Shep and her team so quick.
She was sheps mod…. And some s happened that’s all I know

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I said something like this the other day, I feel like he intimidates them all because realistically he is the best one of the daytime FYP shows. He is actually really funny, whereas Miss red and Luke aren’t funny. I felt it over the pearl thing that he was getting whispers in his ear to ‘act a certain way or else’
And Zac actually does FYP news not a rinse and repeat CLA and elf bar bullying and hate campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.