Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom

Mar 7, 2024
Is what Irish Kelly has just said true? Angie has said the boat thing to a black person before

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
She already is aparently her address has been being doxed. She said shes going to bring dread down but looks like they are taking her down instead
Well who ever is trying to bring her down WELL DONE .. bout time .. she thinks she's untouchable

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
They all think they can hide in here and take the moral high ground but Comment Cafe is full of ex PLM members. There is far too much “firm” knowledge in here for them not to have been in the server. Pussios
I've got a feeling I know who's behind that account anyway and they've said before they were in plm.
There's three types of people from plm, those that were in it and admit and know it was wrong, those that were in it and deny being in it yet theres proof and those that were in it and still continue with the same plm mindsets they had when they were in it.

Doom

Mar 7, 2024
I've got a feeling I know who's behind that account anyway and they've said before they were in plm.
There's three types of people from plm, those that were in it and admit and know it was wrong, those that were in it and deny being in it yet theres proof and those that were in it and still continue with the same plm mindsets they had when they were in it.
There are people who were in it, knew it was wrong and got tortured for leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.