Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
55933BB2-FA06-4E8E-8012-25475CE0EC2E.jpeg

Mar 17, 2024
R. I. P me
I saw an account the other day called Ross kemp with Irish Barbies disabled sister as the pic, saying "see tiktok hasn't changed" then I kept seeing it the next few nights, didn't screen shot it but I will when I see the account again
Oh s really, that's vile.
Honestly people actually never surprise to amaze me anymore

Reactions: Sweet Angel
CAN WE QUIT TALKING ABOUT THAT fED UP 3 LETTER GROUP ON HERE.

THEY ARE NOT WELCOME!!

IF YOU'RE TALKING TO ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM, THEN ‐JOG THE do ON!!!
I DONT WANT TO READ s LIKE THAT, I'LL BE PRESSING THE IGNORE BUTTON ON ANYONE THAT INTERACTS WITH THEM.

IM GOING OFF FOR A WHILE.
CATCH YA'S LATER! 😘
As lovely as that would be I can tell we have a few of them lurking among us. We’ve caught out one just the other day. If this is how I find out who they are to get on the ignore list then I’m ok with it.

Doom

Mar 7, 2024
As lovely as that would be I can tell we have a few of them lurking among us. We’ve caught out one just the other day. If this is how I find out who they are to get on the ignore list then I’m ok with it.
I can assure you I am not involved with any of that group. I just know what they are capable of, and the extremes they will go to to literally try and ruin someone's life, I've know a lot of people who have been affected by them

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
She's well triggered.. had alex. J and all other in boxes laughing and joking over the few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.