Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I'm not gonna lie if there's mass panic anytime someone smells a bit purple on a public website I can't imagine the reaction if they sneak into these suggested safe spaces 😭 I'm staying here where people can see me not being a pedo
Was you here when Aki wrote something on a post it note to comment cafe and posted it in here? It was pathetic 🤣. I know you had a break so can’t remember if you were here then.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Angie I highly doubt the police want to look through your phone, I imagine there's a ton of blurred photos of the floor from drunken nights
Drunk On One GIF

Mar 17, 2024
R. I. P me
CAN WE QUIT TALKING ABOUT THAT fED UP 3 LETTER GROUP ON HERE.

THEY ARE NOT WELCOME!!

IF YOU'RE TALKING TO ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM, THEN ‐JOG THE do ON!!!
I DONT WANT TO READ s LIKE THAT, I'LL BE PRESSING THE IGNORE BUTTON ON ANYONE THAT INTERACTS WITH THEM.

IM GOING OFF FOR A WHILE.
CATCH YA'S LATER! 😘

Are you on the blob?

Either way unfortunately we can't stop people talking about them when Angie goes on about them 24/7
- Obviously if they are in here or sound suspicious we can ignore them.
- But writing stuff like this just gives them more limelight and a kick.

Feel free to ignore me if this has pissed you off.

Medusa

Add me to the ignore list this isn't North Korea I'm sick of people trying to control the full website and police what we say. fing shouting in bold letters 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'm not trying go control anyone on here. If people want to talk to that group them it's only making more of them come in here. And I know many of us ain't here for that. But, no probs. I'll put you on the ignore list.

Medusa

Are you on the blob?

Either way unfortunately we can't stop people talking about them when Angie goes on about them 24/7
- Obviously if they are in here or sound suspicious we can ignore them.
- But writing stuff like this just gives them more limelight and a kick.

Feel free to ignore me if this has pissed you off.
Who the do do you think you're speaking to?? Another one to add to my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.