Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Yes!!! You know who they are now?? Failed drug tests and put drugs before their babies!!! Charley slagged johnnys older daughter off and slagged her parenting even though she has her baby 😩
Wonder if the mother of Charley, forgot her name already 🤔 😜, gave as much energy for her grandchildren as she has for the dog?

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I can't with Buster, the speed of speech and going around the houses makes me apoplectic. The soles of my feet are beginning to sweat just from knowing it's happening. could someone give a concise, fast version after, please?
Basically the chair never went over the baloney, she didn’t get arrested that same night, she’s not very nice to her friends

That took about 10 minutes on why he’s going live. But now he’s saying he might not do it tonight now?🤔 he’s still going on as we speak

Mar 23, 2024
China
Wonder if the mother of Charley, forgot her name already 🤔 😜, gave as much energy for her grandchildren as she has for the dog?
Yes!!! Someone who knows!!! I was sucked in (never gifted) and see what they did to those poor babies!! They don’t take drugs but are always off their faces 😩

Mar 2, 2024
kicking kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Still catching up, only on page 4007 but need to give you CC members the respect to read everything before giving an opinion, had a few days away from reading because let tik tok consume me, I not a huge commenter in here but i just wanted to say thank you to all of you. For standing up against racism and outing these bastards, it’s affected me so much that people can be so hateful ❤️❤️❤️ I suffer bad with anxiety and don’t go out much and this forum has helped massively, the laughs I’ve had from you 😂 again thank you and keep up the good fight

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Basically the chair never went over the baloney, she didn’t get arrested that same night, she’s not very nice to her friends

That took about 10 minutes on why he’s going live. But now he’s saying he might not do it tonight now?🤔 he’s still going on as we speak
Thank you. When he appears it sends me. Listening to him is like being shat on by a bird (a big bird doing a big s) - but in slow motion Matrix time, and I know what the final result will be, I'm being sted on, but everything is slow motion and I'm just stuck waiting for the crap to land. You have better patience than me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.