Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What live is tink in please?
Shes not there but she maybe was in comments or left
IMG_1244.png

Reactions: 12Spring34

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
If anyone is on my TikTok and knows what’s happened can you message me please? To avoid it being all over here of course but i keep missing it when she’s live 😭… and im nosey you know?
In all due respect I don't think it's appropriate to talk about her situation as its not fair
Leave Tinks alone she definitely doesn't deserve anyone chatting wheather it's on here are the app and more importantly in private chat.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
In all due respect I don't think it's appropriate to talk about her situation as its not fair
Leave Tinks alone she definitely doesn't deserve anyone chatting wheather it's on here are the app and more importantly in private chat.
Most definitely I don't know much but she needs time

Reactions: deadwood
by nap I meant an hour. Think I’m waking up 4 hours later and I feel disgusted with myself. Where did my Angie go? Did I miss the ambulance and falling over? I’ll never forgive myself if I’ve missed her for the rest of the night. Tell me she’s only come off because Lynz asked her “do you want to have a group call, you, me Frankie and Lewis?” Cause I’m sure they wind her up about Alex and tell her they’ll order her another few bottles in

Status
Not open for further replies.