Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
That’s sound. I appreciate your reply and understanding. I hope there’s no issue between us as we get on well. 💖
Absolutely no issue, I would be the same if it was my friend. I feel sty for having believed what was being said and I wouldn’t like to think that had you not told me I would be just another person who was running with the narrative. X

Mar 16, 2024
London
I have a rare blood type. They would love more donors to come forward if they could. I can’t give blood as I have a condition I need transfusions for myself.

Actually. The thought of angie giving me some blood is pretty off putting. I’m gonna have to pass and take my chances 😂
I also have a rare blood type! I can't give blood coz of my brain condition but am hoping that I can soon after being classed as in remission for a while.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I have a rare blood type. They would love more donors to come forward if they could. I can’t give blood as I have a condition I need transfusions for myself.

Actually. The thought of angie giving me some blood is pretty off putting. I’m gonna have to pass and take my chances 😂
Forget that, her blood never has a blood alcohol level less than 0.2 😭😭😭

Mar 23, 2024
China

But you get what I mean 🙄 she is such a drama addict

Mar 2, 2024
I can't lie I don't even look it up or report it because I don't want children's lives on my algorithm and I don't know what's best to do it handle it. It just makes me feel uncomfortable that their users get posted etc. I think it opens them up for more wronguns.
Judas I beg you. Get a reading from Tam!! 🔮😂

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I dunno if anyone else feels the same but this asking us to report underage users or people live with underagers over the last few days makes me feel uncomfortable. I think it draws more wronguns to their pages and I personally don't feel like it safeguards the children. I dunno how else to handle it but I does make me feel uncomfortable when their information is shared here for anyone to find them.
I've noticed there's a few lives around that are younger, seem to have a close group and are mainly roasting each other, having faboutery with each other.

If it's young uns just fing around, they seem switched on to the usual tik tok stery, then whatever. Being newer to the Internet, doesn't mean they're vulnerable. Most seem capable.

If they are adding older randoms or just seem clueless, then report.

That's my essay.
Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I dunno if anyone else feels the same but this asking us to report underage users or people live with underagers over the last few days makes me feel uncomfortable. I think it draws more wronguns to their pages and I personally don't feel like it safeguards the children. I dunno how else to handle it but I does make me feel uncomfortable when their information is shared here for anyone to find them.
I can’t bring myself to watch so I don’t engage with any of it nor should I feel pressured to.

Status
Not open for further replies.