Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I have a rare blood type. They would love more donors to come forward if they could. I canโ€™t give blood as I have a condition I need transfusions for myself.

Actually. The thought of angie giving me some blood is pretty off putting. Iโ€™m gonna have to pass and take my chances ๐Ÿ˜‚
My sister has a rare blood type and they are in desperate need of it but not so much blood that contains more wine than blood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 23, 2024
China
Irene who has left tt ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคจ

Attachments

• IMG_2712.png
    IMG_2712.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 40
Nov 10, 2023
I swear TikTok hide hashtags. I tagged my video with only #alexbrigham #missred and #fyp and despite huge interaction with comments, likes and reposts itโ€™s on 99 views ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Itโ€™s so random ainโ€™t it. My one post on Alex got nearly 10k views but my other one is struggling. Itโ€™s definitely got to be TikTok being twats and hiding hashtags.

Mar 2, 2024
Absolutely no issue, I would be the same if it was my friend. I feel sty for having believed what was being said and I wouldnโ€™t like to think that had you not told me I would be just another person who was running with the narrative. X
I think there is crossed wires regarding Savages username. There was two savages associated with PLM at one point. One was a fella if I remember correctly. I just caught this account in Kazzys live and it clicked ๐Ÿ’–

Attachments

• IMG_8117.png
    IMG_8117.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 50

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Where is the evidence of this? Can't just post a comment someone made without the actual evidence to back it
I didnโ€™t say it was facts but I reposted a bunch of people speaking out and his exโ€™s are coming forward. Given the rest I believe his ex and Iโ€™m sorry but all I did was post a comment someone made ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ didnโ€™t say it was concrete evidence but since many people here are looking at Tony right now itโ€™s something to look out for.

Also this entire site is made up of theories, gossip, rumours and opinions etc? Lots of people post comments things that may not be 100% stone wall facts as Alex likes to say ๐Ÿซฅ

Status
Not open for further replies.