Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I think there is crossed wires regarding Savages username. There was two savages associated with PLM at one point. One was a fella if I remember correctly. I just caught this account in Kazzys live and it clicked 💖
What the do is that picture 😭😭😭
I’ve seen that girl before but her name wasn’t Mrs savage it was jade. She used to go live last year with a bunch of lesbians and I’d seen her doing lives about the 3 letter group cos she had loads of s with them. I asked her in angies live if she was the same person the other day and she confirmed it was her.
I am glad that you put me straight x

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Dunno but it's sounds interesting she just said she won't cause a ripple effect more like a tsunami
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Feb 29, 2024
Everyone else is guilty of SA or doxxing, she's the slimmest prettiest most educated woman - even Naomi Campbell has joined the 3letters just because she's worried Betty big back will take her spot. She's little, we're big, she's right - we're wrong, she's dumb and we're clever, and there's nothing we can do about that.
We're at a loss guys, she's completely unbothered by negative opinions, and she's at the gym every second day getting ready for the olympics and finishing her phd (pretty huge dinner)
I think you’re lying….. rhinos don’t go to the gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.