Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is such a bitchy way to think, but after the way EQ has been this week she absolutely deserves her hair to look awful. As she’s so self obsessed it’s the ultimate humbler and I’m chuckling about it.
I can understand that thinking and she’s taken a roasting for it and seems to be handling it well tbf. It’s just so heavy looking, she needs to style it or put in layers but she’s yeeting it Friday I think 🤣

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Found another photo of Alex from 2014

Not sure if you’ve all seen this but I’ve never seen it before and just found it :eek:

IMG_0744.jpeg
Please post the tattle one im anxious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I can understand that thinking and she’s taken a roasting for it and seems to be handling it well tbf. It’s just so heavy looking, she needs to style it or put in layers but she’s yeeting it Friday I think 🤣
She went to a black salon and got crocheted curls. It was a very provocative move. Added more needless discourse from her racist fans and let’s not forget she called miss certi a big fat b. I couldn’t be happier for her 😈.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So Michelle’s exposure; Alicia is waiting on articles for proof for the exposure.

So if this is Alex, then there’s articles.
I need it to be 7:30 now. I might force a nap.
If Alicia is involved it makes me think it isn't Alex because she's friends with him I'm sure

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She went to a black salon and got crocheted curls. It was a very provocative move. Added more needless discourse from her racist fans and let’s not forget she called miss certi a big fat b. I couldn’t be happier for her 😈.
Oh absolutely and I wouldn’t be shocked if she revealed it to be a “joke” but it backfired because she’s definitely not happy with it 😬

She has spoken to Miss Certi since and seemed genuine in her apology but I can’t forget how vicious she was to her. It was truly upsetting to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.