Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
IMG_2791.jpeg
whoโ€™s ready? ๐Ÿ˜‚
This post just made me spend ยฃ35 in co-op delivery so thanks for that ๐Ÿคฃ

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She definitely did it to provoke some sort of cultural appropriation debate but Paigey & Taurian couldnโ€™t give a do. Now sheโ€™s stuck with looking like the lion from wizard of oz for no reason :ROFLMAO:
Totally. It was a terrible own goal, because we watched it happen and it just looking worse and worse as the hours unfolded. It was such a slow but strong dose of karma. She got absolutely rinsed in her comments today as well, and sheโ€™s ended up looking like Rachel Dolzeal.

Feb 29, 2024
This is such a bitchy way to think, but after the way EQ has been this week she absolutely deserves her hair to look awful. As sheโ€™s so self obsessed itโ€™s the ultimate humbler and Iโ€™m chuckling about it.
I knew as soon as I saw it she was going to get ripped! Kind of feel sorry for the hair stylist because she did a good job, but it doesnโ€™t look right on eq, because she doesnโ€™t have the right hair type and sheโ€™s got no edges because shes Receding! ๐Ÿคฃ she might need a trip to turkey when they get taken out๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Not open for further replies.