Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m torn luvs… I’ve been wanting to make a satirical comic about EQ’s hair all day but I want it to take the piss out of her and not the black woman who did do a good job 😭 Would you see it as a piss take to both women or just EQ?
Just EQ... dont worry DO it 💀🤣
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Who's that stupid Shauna t that's live with kazzy the now? Is she the one that's said comment cafe doxed her? Shes going on the now that we've watched their lives all day but comment on her thread. Iv already fing said it's not us commenting s on her threads. They've made threads about themselves and people they already have beef with outside of here are obviously taking advantage of that. I don't see the point in lying for attention, it's very very strange to me 😭. Tried to comment but I think they are ghosted.

tubs

Apr 4, 2024
Royston Vasey
I’m torn luvs… I’ve been wanting to make a satirical comic about EQ’s hair all day but I want it to take the piss out of her and not the black woman who did do a good job 😭 Would you see it as a piss take to both women or just EQ?
If you show the hairdresser counting her money after and calling EQ a cracker I'm sure it'll be fine 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The fact you even asked this shows the difference between you and the likes of pearl.

I’m sorry though I don’t have an answer for you

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Did no face have anything to say?

Tony said on his video the guy broke someone’s jaw you just reminded me to go look into this

Although if it’s true, it doesn’t necessarily make him a liar. It makes him incredibly s. I’ll see if I can find anything
Yeah No face repeated the jaw thing. He said the man is after clout and views, is a wrongun and so are the people who are sharing it. They were also upset that Angie might talk about it later. Tony’s missus Liv was in the comments.

tubs

Apr 4, 2024
Royston Vasey
Who's that stupid Shauna t that's live with kazzy the now? Is she the one that's said comment cafe doxed her? Shes going on the now that we've watched their lives all day but comment on her thread. Iv already fing said it's not us commenting s on her threads. They've made threads about themselves and people they already have beef with outside of here are obviously taking advantage of that. I don't see the point in lying for attention, it's very very strange to me 😭. Tried to comment but I think they are ghosted.
She's Ruth's biggest gifter and the new plm mouth piece

Status
Not open for further replies.