Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
IF you wanna come at some1 at least come with FACTS !!!!
When Alex was going on about us in here he referring to Plm & people doxing addresses ect he was saying some were OK, I said some are OK and i am ok ... So ??!!
BELIEVE it or not some of us actually do have morals & just because we choose to comment on an anonymous forum DOES NOT mean that we Are ALL Nasty Trolls ...
Just because some of you seem hide behind the fact your anonymous to go round the app being total twats doesn't mean we all are!!!

When I 1st joined here, it was light hearted fun, took my mind off everything Iam going through. But as time went on I started seeing the REAL side to some of you trolls & I don't agree with things like bringing up kids, looks and other s. There's nothing wrong with abit of harmless banter but some things go to low in my opinion!!
That's why I started to distance myself & given I have alot of s upcoming I really did not need to be brought up constantly as a COLECTIVE of horrible trolls when infact I'm far from it.

I don't really know why I've even come on here to take my time to reply, but since you all feel you need to drag my name across the thread without knowing any truth to the matter I thought I might explain... but I can see I'd just be wasting my time.
As I get it now, you can really tell which one of you were bullied at school to turn into a online bully 🤣🤣 pathetic...
I'm not reading all that because I was actually nice about it and already stated why people shouldn't be defending themselves to Alex who's spent a week threatening and intimidating us. He was talking about us. Not plm.

Btw you posted kids Snapchat usernames in here yetsterday and I asked you to delete them and you didn't.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
wizard of oz GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Sorry I'm newish here, who are the menopause mafia and the fish wives?
Claire bear, bad gyal squeak, they all sit in a live together all day every day. They are harmless and sometimes funny. They also are useful as they’re always gossiping and cam 2. I think they are or were friends with Inspector Alex Brigham.
They do diamond art and a lot of them have terrible wheezing coughs. I actually call them the Emphysema Babes sometimes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.