Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
So many on my Ingore list now I might aswell just stay amd keep talking to myself 💁‍♀️
Hey, stay, listen if I left after someone disagreed with me or had a go about a post I wrote, I'd gone long ago!
Ignore people you really want to, talk to those you want, it's a forum full of different personalities and that's ok!
I hope you stay, tomorrow is a new day hun. ❤️🤎

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Mother Theresa goes into Angie’s and 1 second later … they’re like drones. I can hear the hum getting louder and louder

IMG_1274.jpeg

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
This isn’t what I was asking. I meant the side characters… but are you meaning peoples names not matching their name on tiktok? Sorry. I thought miss mop must have been a side character
OHHHH 😭
yeah… I thought you meant it as the first thing! I’m with you now on what you mean 😂

I can’t keep up with anything anymore, I’m detached this week 🫥💀

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Patient with me ?? AND I'm a t ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GO Troll some1 who gives do Judas !!!
I don't amserw to you, and I have as much right as anyone to post on A PUBLIC forum!!
AND CORRECT YOURSELF b4 you post s Thats not Ture I Did NOT post NO kids Snapchat ffs.. I don't no what your implying but I was asking for help JUST LIKE MANY OTHERS HAVE DONE PREVIOUSLY ON THE SAME THREAD !!
As for my post yesterday I clicked for ot to be deleted it should of been removed.
Now just INGORE ME then you won't have any issues will you bye
So this isn't you yesterday? Sharing a minors live with screenshot of her username and the usernames on Snapchat? And this isn't me instantly replying to you asking you not to do that and delete it & me going to discuss how it doesn't safeguard the child and questioning if there's another way we could handle it?

If you think this thread is filled with horrible trolls that you don't like Why are you sharing a child's information in here? But yeah you tell Alex you're one of the good ones. You sit an arselick Alex who was threatening people in here.

I have been patient with you I haven't been nasty until my previous response.

✨ I added the censors because I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE SHARING CHILDRENS LIVE & PERSONAL DETIALS.

EDIT - You didn't delete it. You didn't even respond to engage in a discussion on how we could handle it better.

Attachments

• 2CEB2AEA-6E6A-4A56-808E-D60C27759238.jpeg
    2CEB2AEA-6E6A-4A56-808E-D60C27759238.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 63
  • C12EEF19-0D4A-4A1B-AF5E-25DACBCF801C.jpeg
    C12EEF19-0D4A-4A1B-AF5E-25DACBCF801C.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3250.jpeg
    IMG_3250.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3257.jpeg
    IMG_3257.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
So this isn't you yesterday? Sharing a minors live with screenshot of her username and the usernames on Snapchat? And this isn't me instantly replying to you asking you not to do that and delete it & me going to discuss how it doesn't safeguard the child and questioning if there's another way we could handle it?

If you think this thread is filled with horrible trolls that you don't like Why are you sharing a child's information in here? But yeah you tell Alex you're one of the good ones. You sit an arselick Alex who was threatening people in here.

I have been patient with you I haven't been nasty until my previous response.

✨ I added the censors because I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE SHARING CHILDRENS LIVE & PERSONAL DETIALS.
I can attest Judas is speaking nothing but facts here…sorry not sorry the facts of the matter are there.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Hey, stay, listen if I left after someone disagreed with me or had a go about a post I wrote, I'd gone long ago!
Ignore people you really want to, talk to those you want, it's a forum full of different personalities and that's ok!
I hope you stay, tomorrow is a new day hun. ❤️🤎
I'm NOT planning on going no where now. I wanted to leave the other week as I was fed up of being dragged into the dame category as plm. But that's phased over for now.
But apart from. Few I do actually enjoy it here, I just gotta learn not yo take everything personally. Its a group full of trolls or people with opinions... I just enjoy the banter light hearted side to this..keeps my mind off everything else going on.
Which by tbe way im not lying about cancer. I shouldn't of posted it on here. But it's not a lie. I just vented to the wrong people whi h I should not of done . Next time I'll keep quiet lol

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Status
Not open for further replies.