Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
So this isn't you yesterday? Sharing a minors live with screenshot of her username and the usernames on Snapchat? And this isn't me instantly replying to you asking you not to do that and delete it & me going to discuss how it doesn't safeguard the child and questioning if there's another way we could handle it?

If you think this thread is filled with horrible trolls that you don't like Why are you sharing a child's information in here? But yeah you tell Alex you're one of the good ones. You sit an arselick Alex who was threatening people in here.

I have been patient with you I haven't been nasty until my previous response.

✨ I added the censors because I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE SHARING CHILDRENS LIVE & PERSONAL DETIALS.

EDIT - You didn't delete it. You didn't even response to engage in a discussion on how we could handle it better.
Yes Judas 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙌

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
that was the best thing I’ve seen today…sorry 😂

Im Old Season 1 GIF by Freeform

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 3068

tubs

Apr 4, 2024
Royston Vasey
I'm NOT planning on going no where now. I wanted to leave the other week as I was fed up of being dragged into the dame category as plm. But that's phased over for now.
But apart from. Few I do actually enjoy it here, I just gotta learn not yo take everything personally. Its a group full of trolls or people with opinions... I just enjoy the banter light hearted side to this..keeps my mind off everything else going on.
Which by tbe way im not lying about cancer. I shouldn't of posted it on here. But it's not a lie. I just vented to the wrong people whi h I should not of done . Next time I'll keep quiet lol
There's some weird hierarchical vibes on here when in reality everyone's a fing troll and they need to lighten up

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So this isn't you yesterday? Sharing a minors live with screenshot of her username and the usernames on Snapchat? And this isn't me instantly replying to you asking you not to do that and delete it & me going to discuss how it doesn't safeguard the child and questioning if there's another way we could handle it?

If you think this thread is filled with horrible trolls that you don't like Why are you sharing a child's information in here? But yeah you tell Alex you're one of the good ones. You sit an arselick Alex who was threatening people in here.

✨ I added the censors because I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE SHARING CHILDRENS LIVE & PERSONAL DETIALS.

EDIT - You didn't delete it. You didn't even response to engage in a discussion on how we could handle it better.
“Censored” omg

Omg guys cockerpoo is going for conmor I deffo think he’s here

Send him pennies

Mar 13, 2024
Uk

Last time I will reply to you but I did tHE thing to ask for it to be deleted for some reason it's still there and now I have no opinion to edit or delete..it . maybe i was wrong to post that. But I was trying to get help .. NO BAD INTENTIONS was meant by THIS AT ALL !!!
I seen a. Child giving details our ans thought mass reporting would get it took down... as the previous time I asked for help on here it worked & the child's tiktok account was suspended. So in a haste of moment I posted thinking I was helping ... but I'm big enough to admit I'm wrong on this occasion.the end

Status
Not open for further replies.